"That thermometer proves that she certainly can...can-can" - Irving Berlin

At this time of year I usually find myself scanning the images from the photocalls at the Cannes International Film Festival for a little warm weather clothing inspiration...the attendees usually going for the casual/dressy mix that I'm especially partial to. But this year the pickings were slim...actually, that's an overstatement...there wasn't one outfit that caused that sensation of envy, avarice, and rapid mental closet inventory that a really interesting "streetstyle" picture can induce (and, yes, I'm using the term "streetstyle" incredibly loosely here).

Until, that is, I wandered over to the purple DIARY and came across this picture...

Photobucket


Not one, but four, perfect outfits...though I'm especially partial to the gondolier ensemble on the left...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...