“All those people whose faces decorate the shopping bags of Barnes and Noble, with a few exceptions, would never get published today” - Mark C. Miller

They say that good things come in small packages...in reality, they come in small packages that have been x-rayed, cut open, and searched by the U.S. Government...

At least, that's what happened with my new "camera cable, iPod, iPod cable, memory stick, and other tech crap that I carry around on a daily basis" bag made its way to me from the UK. Alright technically it's a make-up bag but, as you know by now, the "make-up" that I carry around on a daily basis consists of one lip balm...and even I don't need a bag for that. The miscellaneous cords and cables that lurk in my handbag...melding into a tangled mess with everything else that I have to carry around that day are a different matter...they need to be contained.

The bag in question? Satin sides...printed with whatever image I wanted...with leather sides and trim. In true "narcissistic blogger" style I chose a picture of myself (hiding behind Prada glasses and gloves). If that doesn't scare would-be cable thieves, nothing will...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    9:18 AM
    Love it. You look great. Very mysterious.
  • 1:46 AM
    That is an awesome, awesome photo. Very chic, and functional, too.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...