“Out of the ash I rise with my red hair And eat men like air” - Sylvia Plath

I realize that a couple of months ago I claimed that I was done with sandal buying...the lack of comfort...the small stones that jump on board like bums leaping on a freight train...the numerous pairs currently lurking in my closet, virtually unworn. And I stand by that...I'm not buying any more pairs...I am, however, allowing myself to drool over these pictures of Christian Louboutin's lipstick red gladiator/espadrille hybrids.

As mother used to say (frequently during my childhood), "you can look...just don't touch!"

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Cristina said...
    6:22 PM
    I like them...but I'm not generally a fan of espadrilles, so I find myself wishing they were just all-patent.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...