“A stone thrown at the right time is better than gold given at the wrong time” - Persian proverb

I should have known better...

Photobucket


Having stalked Heimstone's website with alarming regularity for the last few months...waiting (though, admittedly, not with a huge degree of patience) for a glimpse of their Fall/Winter collection...there was a fairly good chance that I was destined to be disappointed. And, you know what? I was...

Photobucket


Though not for any momentous reason (well, except for the soundtrack that they added to complement the new jungle theme on their site...after a couple of minutes of random chirpings and sqwalkings I was ready to kill)...no, it was simply that all the pieces were...okay. And having worked myself up into a frenzy of anticipation I wanted more...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...