"What kind of music do you usually have here?" - Elwood Blues

Two days of plaid and chambray/denim in a row and I feel like Claire from The Blues Brothers..."Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western"...but as I've been sitting hunched over my computer for most of the day trying to figure out xml code (more on that in a future post) my main concern is comfort...






Shirt - Ralph Lauren, skirt - See by Chloe, clutch - vintage Vivienne Westwood, gold talon necklace - Erica Weiner, flats - Jones the Bootmaker
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • susie_bubble said...
    5:39 PM
    You do wear red and blue exceedingly well though....
  • Hebden said...
    8:23 PM
    Aw, thanks Susie!
  • muebles madrid said...
    2:19 AM
    This cannot succeed in reality, that is exactly what I suppose.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...