"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris

On the whole, I'm not someone who delights in home repairs...anything beyond changing a light bulb or hanging a picture and I'm out of my comfort zone...and heading towards the phone to call a plumber or electrician. Of course, I'm then subjected to withering disdain when the aforementioned plumber comes to do the work..."this is easy, you could have done this yourself"..."of course you think it's easy!", I want to cry, "you're a plumber!"..."your 'easy' could quickly turn into a flood of biblical proportions in my hands".

A set of these William Morris patterned tools, however, might entice me to take a few tentative steps into the land of DIY...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    10:09 AM
    I'm in love! Those are so fantastic.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...