“I got a window just to peek into a world I never had access to.” - Carmen Wurgel

Photobucket

One of the wardrobe staples that, in my humble opinion, you can never have too many of...striped t-shirts (at least, that's what I tell myself every time I buy another one). Currently lurking in my closet...in varying degrees of Gap-worthy foldedness (just washed, neatly folded...after a few days of "shall I wear this? no, not today", it's more a case of hastily bundled back on the shelf)...there's the full gamut...long-sleeved, short-sleeved, cap-sleeved, classic Breton blue and white, and more punk-ish color combinations. Or, should I say, almost the full gamut...because there's definitely no "is this an ironic take on atripes or a tribute to nosy neighbors everywhere" tee like this one. Methinks that the situation needs to be rectified...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    4:01 PM
    Where can I find this shirt with the girl peeking through the blinds???? The Urban Outfitter link is no longer available and I cannot find it anywhere. HELP!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...