“Short is the joy that guilty pleasure brings.” - Euripides

Amongst my daily online reads lurks the "guilty pleasure"...the heady mix of Brit-based fashion, gossip, and beauty that is Grazia...or, as I think of it, the perfect way to wake up (when paired with a cup of coffee).

The only troublesome part of this...apart from Mr. Heb mocking my choice of reading material (which is unfair as I work my way over to the "proper" news websites once my brain has decided to greet the day)...is that I find myself ooh-ing and ah-ing over items which will never find their way over to this side of the pond. Items like...the denim skirt on the right. Part of a styling story it caught my eye...the dark-but-not-too-dark lightweight denim...the length...the not-too-loose-not-too-tight style...and, from the Gap, so obviously not mind-blowingly expensive. All well and good until my brain kicked into gear and I remembered that US Gap...despite all of this "European design editions" talk...doesn't sell a lot of the items that are in its UK stores.

Which goes to show that Euripides was right...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • tabletpc-shop said...
    5:34 AM
    Pretty helpful info, much thanks for the article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...