"who art as black as hell, as dark as night" - William Shakespeare

I know that, for me at least, when it comes to designer bicycles...some of the thrill has gone. Initially there was the draw of something new and the excitement that comes from being able to buy something that's been "designed" and not just thrown together purely as a way of getting from point A to B...but now that everyone has their bicycle up for sale...including Urban Outfitter's Lego-ish version that allows you to choose the color of every bicycle part...including the chain...I'm getting a little jaded.

Having said that, I couldn't resist a little momento mori...in the shape of this James Perse Beach Cruiser. Matte black and retro-futuristic you feel like it should be ridden on a pathway to hell rather than towards a day of sand and surf...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • S. said...
    8:09 AM
    I LOVE that!!!! I

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...