"You know, I think as you get older, the snake is more chic than the leopard." - Carine Roitfeld

Rather annoyingly I have decided that I'd like a large, smooshy, python (well, decent faux python...I'm not Rockefeller) clutch. I say r.a. because I saw just the thing several months ago at Club Monaco but was feeling a) cheap, and b) not in a shopping mood, when I spotted it and therefore passed it up...and am left kicking myself.

Naturally because my heart is set on large and smooshy...everything I come across now within my price range is small, envelope-shaped, and incredibly stiff and hard. The fashion Gods are obviously punishing me for my former moodiness.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Sabina said...
    9:43 AM
    The British brand Angel Jackson has affordable /real/ snakeskin clutches - very soft to touch, too. I have the Chandra XL and I am very happy with it /RPP about GBP 200, I got mine during a sale for about GBP 130.
  • Hebden said...
    11:19 AM
    Thanks for the recommendation...I'll definitely check them out.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...