"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Fall is almost upon us...I know this not because I am "at one" with nature...but because I’ve started my annual battle against the inner demons compelling me to buy (yet another) chunky, over-sized, thick woolen sweater. This annual affliction has occurred since I was a teen...and, at this point, I have enough wool in my closet to re-fleece an entire herd of prematurely balding sheep...I need to step away from the edge (and the fleece).

Even if it's braided...and calling out to me like a lamb stuck in a ditch at two o'clock in the morning (ah, sweet memories of the two springs spent working on a friend's sheep farm).
Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • kristophine said...
    12:50 PM
    I have to say, I usually prefer fitted looks, but that's a pretty awesome sweater. (Also: "prematurely balding sheep," hee.)
  • María said...
    3:56 PM
    This sweater is so pretty and original. It would be a great addition to your collection.
  • Leah said...
    2:01 AM
    I love that sweater. it's not your ordinary kind, it has character.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...