"I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it." - Carrie, Sex and the City

I think I'm attracted to this necklace-bag hybrid for its practical impracticality (well, that and the abundance of embellishment...oh, that delicate fringe of chains hanging from it)...but, egad, the random flood of thoughts it's released inside my head...because I know that it's too small to hold more than some folded currency and a key...and even if I could ram anything else in there it would spoil the lines and concuss me if I tried to run...yet I virtually never leave the house with so little (even if I wanted to, I need two keys to get back in)...so I would only ever wear it as an over-sized necklace...but it's a lot more interesting than the majority of necklaces out there...and so it goes on...

Perhaps the easiest thing is to try a DIY version...or a tranquilizer...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    9:08 PM
    LOVE this! Yet another thing well out of my current income bracket. Sigh.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...