"By three methods we may learn wisdom..."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience, which is the most bitter." - Confucius

I've mentioned my nostalgia-laden love of Joseph numerous times before...so I'm not going to cover old ground. Instead I'm going to say "hurrah!" that they have finally launched a website...though there's no fully-blown "hip, hip, hooray!" as you can't actually buy anything there...

What it does contain are small blog-gy posts (for Joseph nerds like myself)...information on which stores carry which labels...and pictures of their own Fall/Winter collection (which appears to have been plucked...lock, stock, and leopard-trimmed barrel...from Carine Roitfeld's closet). Still, as Charles Caleb Colton said, imitation is "the sincerest form of flattery"...and, quite frankly, left to my own devices (and given a briefcase stuffed with money) I'd buy most of the pieces...so I'm not going to whine about any lack of originality. Instead I'm going to grumble about not being near enough to a Joseph store to actually do any damage...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    5:55 PM
    i love this outfit!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...