"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality." - Pablo Picasso

I came across the following as I clicked through Vogue's Filipa Fino's Editor's Choice picks on Style.com...a dress from The Row to go gardening in (and based on the accompanying image we're not talking about re-potting a cactus...this is real, soil, sweat, and hard labor stuff)...this is why I don't read American Vogue...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • annemarie said...
    9:49 AM
    I rock that stuff in the vegetable patch all the time.
  • Jennifer said...
    8:30 PM
    I subscribe out of the habit of many years, mostly as research and hopefully inspiration for my jewelry designs and other things. But things like this are so ridiculous; I love it when they have their "affordable" features where they consider $100-$500 for an item affordable to the majority of their readership. Once you can get over their out-of-touch-with-reality reportage, it's not too bad a read for $15 a year.
  • Elizabeth said...
    8:55 AM
    Why, that's preposterous. I love outlandish ideas in Vogue and all books, but this one takes the cake.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...