Appearances can be deceptive...

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands." - Douglas Adams

I'm going to add a warning to this post...from personal experience I'd suggest that you look upon these handmade French wooden bird callers as art...and not something that should be tooted upon whenever the urge hits you. I, myself, own the mallard duck caller (the one on the far left) and I barely manage the occasional quack before Mr. Heb politely requests that I "shut the hell up"...the thought of what feedback I would encounter if I added the blackbird, nightingale, and cuckoo to my repertoire is a little disturbing...Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • roxy B said...
    11:54 PM
    That's a good idea.. i'm too lazy to whistle.
    http://www.twolia.com/music
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:23 PM
    I vote you tie down Mr.H and quack away!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...