"It's very soft, and it's all a little shiny" - Karl Lagerfeld

It’s been a while since I ventured into H&M...something for which there are numerous reasons, not least of which are the opposing forces of my attempt to be “good” and go for quality over quantity versus the knowledge that I am extremely weak-willed when I actually have something in my hot little hands. It’s a case of...online shopping equating to nerves of steel (or at least a relatively strong plastic)...whilst its real life counterpart can be viewed more in terms of a vaguely solid blancmange.

My fears were realized when I stumbled out of the store clutching a carrier bag containing not one but two purchases...both of which, I hasten to add, I am very fond of...but feel slightly guilty for having fallen prey to (even though I know that, in addition to the aforementioned wobbly will, I have a five year old's addiction to the embellished and shiny things of life).

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    7:25 AM
    Well, I think you got a couple of fantastic pieces and you should feel no guilt!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...