"I've been in more laps than a napkin." - Mae West

I can usually tell when Fall has finally fallen...not because the leaves are turning red and yellow and throwing themselves with mad abandon from all the trees in the neighborhood...or that the radiators in our building have sprung to life and are therefore hissing and bubbling merrily to themselves while I type...no, I recognize the changing of the seasons by the fact that my nest feathering gene (which is dormant for the majority of the year) kicks in.

With the n.f.g. coursing through my veins I start to get excited about normally yawn-inducing topics like...napkins. Specifically these beauties...which come in a selection of lush floral patterns...are 100% cotton...and, amazingly, are a mere $2.99 each from Cost Plus.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    5:55 PM
    They are pretty. And just right for giant seasonal meals, which are on their way.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...