"On the road again...Just can't wait to get on the road again" - Willie Nelson

It's time for another round of attempting to consume inedible airline food and engaging in the subtle fight to stuff my carry-on in the overhead compartment before anyone else does. This time the destination is San Francisco...I'm delighted by the thought of a change of scenery yet dismayed by the idea of abandoning the fall weather and returning to more summer-y temperatures.

Additionally...and even more troubling than the rise in temperatures...my "travel wear" standard seem to be dropping with every flight...this week jeans...next week the phantom sweatpant?





T-shirt - vintage, moto jacket - APC, jeans - Levis, glitter flats - Me Too
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    9:46 PM
    Oh, you are such a lucky girl! I'm sure SF will be just fine climate-wise. If you're really lucky it will be chilly at night. I visited my sister out in SF in April but would gladly go back to that super-fantastic city tomorrow. Have a great time, and bring back loads of good stories!
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:22 PM
    I bet it'll be cooler than you think in S.F.

    I hope you have a great time there.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...