Run rabbit...run!

"Run rabbit - run rabbit - Run! Run! Run!
Don't give the farmer his fun! Fun! Fun!
He'll get by
Without his rabbit pie
So run rabbit - run rabbit - Run! Run! Run!"
- Flanagan and Allen

While I'm not 100% in love with the execution of this jacket (why give the jacket itself a polyester lining and the rabbit fur liner a silk one?)...I'm smitten by the idea behind it. I sense an eBay quest in my near future...for something old and ratty and furry that I can hack into pieces and stuff inside one of the numerous plain black jackets hanging in my closet.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    9:51 AM
    Good question! Why not run silk all throughout the lining, instead of trying to cut costs with polyester? I bet you could come up with a great hybrid jacket if you had enough raw materials.
  • vide dressing said...
    3:09 PM
    Bonjour, Clic Dressing est un annuaire de vide dressing, nous souhaiterions mettre un lien ami entre votre site et le notre. Voici notre lien, http://www.clic-dressing.fr vers l'annuaire des vides dressing. Vous pouvez envoyer votre lien à clic.dressing[at]gmail.com Merci. Elodie
  • muebles said...
    4:49 PM
    It won't work in actual fact, that is what I suppose.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...