"Sleeplessness is a desert without vegetation or inhabitants" - Jessamyn West


You may have noticed a distinct lack of posts around here in the last couple of days...unfortunately, thanks to the combination of work and work-related travel, the similarity between tumbleweeds rolling across a desert and this blog will continue for about another week.

To illustrate how out of it I am...in a brief, two-minute, click through of La Garconne's latest and greatest I spotted these leopard tights. They were cotton...they were fun...they were...for children. Yes, all five feet eleven inches of me was lusting over hosiery designed for the "up to age 6" set. Almost as alarming...that people spend $28 on tights for tots.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    5:59 AM
    I've just found your blog. It is a true gem in the cyber world. I leave a small Swedish footprints behind me. I will be back!

    Greetings from Sweden & Agneta
  • Elizabeth said...
    1:38 PM
    In my area, there are people who buy their kids True Religion jeans. I can't explain it.
  • NICOLINA said...
    3:45 PM
    Hey! I found your blog on a fourm when I searched for lookbook invites and you said you could invite people..I've been trying to get a invite for so long so I wondered if you could send me one?

    If you want to here's my mail: nicolinalarsson@hotmail.com

    xoxo!
  • Anonymous said...
    5:33 PM
    Hey there!
    I would like to ask you about the invitation code to lookbook . nu.
    Can you send me one? ; >
    ..my e-mail: az.xmatthew@gmail.com
    Thanks anyway ; )

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...