"To get back one's youth one has merely to repeat one's follies" - Oscar Wilde

As yet another plaid shirt worms its way into my affections (and closet) I have to remind myself that there are infinitely worse things to be addicted to than the pattern triumvirate of stripes, florals, and the aforementioned plaids.

The latest incarnation is a nice mix of cowboy and haggis...pearly snap closures and winter-friendly flannel...in what the Scottish blood coursing through my veins tells me is a Stewart tartan (of course, the S.b. has been wrong before so take my clan identification skills with a grain of salt)...best of all, from the frugal S.b.'s point of view, as this was an Old Navy find it was satisfyingly inexpensive.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...