"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." - George Orwell

I don't know why Louis Vuitton scarves should bring out my inner five year old...a few years ago it was Takashi Murakami's panda that caught my fancy...and now I'm ogling their Animania scarf (and its attendant squirrels, birds, and bunnies) like a demented pre-schooler.

Thankfully reason (in the shape of lack of fund-age) is beating any "Aw, look at the pretty bunnies" thoughts into submission.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    11:02 PM
    Oh the Animania is so appealing to me! It's beautiful, but very silly and whimsical and I like to add those flourished to my self-decorating. Karen
  • muebles said...
    11:58 AM
    This cannot succeed in reality, that is exactly what I suppose.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...