At whose trellis I wait...

"There's a little brown road winding over the hill
To a little white cot by the sea
There's a little green gate
At whose trellis I wait
While two eyes of blue
Come smiling through at me." - Arthur A. Penn


It's an annual ritual. Here I sit...yearning for Spring (which, it has to be faced is still some time away)...and heeled sandals (for which I have neither the sense of balance nor the enthusiasm to welcome all the flotsam and jetsam that would make its way off the sidewalk and between my toes).

Yet here I am...oggling Surface to Air's safari green suede trellis-y numbers...and dreaming of an end to all this snow and ice.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    7:23 AM
    Quite worthwhile piece of writing, lots of thanks for the article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...