"I bleed black and gold" - Drew Williams

Taken in conjunction, the twin considerations of a) my manicure phobia (where I get decidedly uneasy at the thought of a stranger buffing my nails)...and b) the klutzy (and some would say slightly shoddy) way that I approach the job myself (i.e. the varnish does end up on the nails but it frequently appears on the surrounding skin...and clothing...as well)...suggests that I should dismiss all thoughts from my mind of trying to recreate the navy and metallic digits from Ruffian's fall/winter runway.

At least that's what my practical side is telling me...the other little voice inside my head is suggest buying some drop cloths and letting the varnish fly...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Eli said...
    1:34 AM
    they're probably some sort of fake nail, but the color is awesome

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...