"...because it hides coffee stains..."

"The room was too warm, with the sort of cat-barf-beige carpet that has been standard for meeting rooms for a millennium because it hides coffee stains." - John Barnes

Ever since I attached camel cashmere to black lace (and saved myself $1,000 in the process) I've been yearning to add a little more beige to my closet (a phrase which, I can honestly say, I never thought I'd hear myself type).

However, marginally depressing though it may be, I find my mind straying towards the beige-r things of life...like camel's humps...oatmeal...and this (vintage, but unworn) dress which is winging its way to me as I place my beige-lust-guilt in written form.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    8:48 AM
    This is such a nice dress! Go ahead just buy it!!!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...