"Give me Liberty...or give me Death!" - Patrick Henry

I've managed to either...avoid...ignore...or completely forget about (and therefore miss all the good stuff from)...the majority of the designer/high street collaborations that have appeared in stores recently. Liberty of London and Target's alliance, however, looks interesting enough to warrant calendar alarms and a little cyber stalking on March 14th in an attempt to get my hands on at least one of the items that I have my eye on (namely the dress on the right below).

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    6:56 PM
    I saw some of the soft furnishings in my local store today and was sort of underwhelmed. I'm hoping the clothing will be truer to the Liberty aesthetic! I'm wanting one of the men's button downs, since I can't afford a true Tana Lawn one. Maybe the fabric won't be too bad?
  • Hebden said...
    10:13 AM
    Really? That's depressing...I was hoping for the best (and assuming that Liberty wouldn't lend their name to something cheap and synthetic).
  • Jennifer said...
    5:58 PM
    To my eye the prints didn't have the finesse of true Liberty designs. The lines felt a bit chunky. I guess they had to simplify a bit to lower printing costs. The bedding was all cotton, but not the finest I've seen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the clothing and additional accessories to come.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...