A time to plant...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven; A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck that which is planted." - the Bible

I'd like you to meet my new travel companion. He's fun...entertaining...and, provided I actually remember to charge my iTouch's battery, he's there whenever I need him. He is Plants vs Zombies...


...an addictive little app that allows you, the happy homeowner, to battle all manner of mutated zombies with equally mutated produce (doom-shrooms, cabbage-pults, garlic, peashooters, and a host of others horticultural anomalies form your arsenal).

It's the most fun you can have for $2.99 and, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll toddle off and see if I can get to the next level...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...