"I've actually gone to the zoo and had monkeys shout to me from their cages, "I'm in here when you're walking around like that?"" - Robin Williams

I've been wanting to try some pinhole photography for a while now but, thanks to my inherent laziness, have neglected to take the steps necessary to build the camera. A much easier option...to play around with the pinhole setting on my digital camera...and record a few animals sleeping, eating, and showing a general lack of vigor which makes me feel at home...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • edgertor said...
    12:01 AM
    what kind of camera has a pinhole setting?
  • Hebden said...
    9:03 AM
    It's the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3...it has such a vast array of settings that I haven't worked my way through them all yet...there's even one for taking photographs from aeroplane windows!

    It also has a Leica lens...ok, I'll stop being geeky now...
  • site said...
    3:08 PM
    Thanks so much for the article, quite useful material.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...