"You can't get a quart into a pint pot." - English idiom

You also cannot fit a 15" laptop into a 13" laptop sleeve...a rather basic fact that failed to permeate my subconscious until I was casting loving (and rather nerdy) glances at my new MacBook Pro. Somewhat belatedly I realized that I had absolutely no way to protect it as I carried it hither (and potentially even thither).

The solution...after a rather dispiriting search through a rather large selection of unexcitingly bland options...this faux leather, striped cotton lined, version from incase...one of a series curated by art magazine Arkitip...by Paris based graffiti artist/club owner/subject of many of the images on Purple blog/and general man-about-town André.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The accompanying video (because nowadays there's always a video) is pure French cool...black and white...featuring a passage from Le Paysan de Paris and an original arrangement of Serge Gainsbourg’s “L’alcool”.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • S. said...
    6:29 AM
    I really loved this case as well, but there is no way it would fit my laptop such a shame. :/
  • duko.es said...
    3:48 AM
    This cannot really work, I feel so.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...