"Life is a roller coaster, you have your ups and downs...unless you fall off" - unknown

Traditionally, the whole nest-feathering thing takes place in the colder months...probably because it's easier to spend money on house-related items when the mere thought of setting foot outside gives you frostbite. When it's warm you (theoretically) want to venture beyond the bounds of your air-conditioned realm...run barefoot through the grass...feel the sun on your skin...and wonder about how many ants you ingested along with your picnic lunch. Yet, here we are in July, and I find myself indulging in a little n-f...pillows are being sewn...furniture being rearranged...and, for the simple reason that I find myself unable to live one second longer with the frat party worthy cork "Drink" coasters that I bought from Urban Outfitters almost a decade ago, beverage coasters are being bought...

Proper, adult, coasters...made from rough-edged slices of polished agate. Of course...one thing leads to another...I'm sure that in a couple of days I'll start going through my cabinets reevaluating my glassware...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...