"Difference between savage and civilized man: one is painted, the other gilded" - Mark Twain

When, at first glance, I thought that United Bamboo's cardigan was constructed of a Ferragamo-esque combination of wool and printed silk panels...I thought it was lovely. Clicking on the detail images...and seeing that the silk is actually embellished with golden sequins and braiding moves it into the realm of the exquisite.

With more common sense that I can usually muster, however, I realize...not that I need to stop lusting over sweaters...but that my klutziness would have snagged the decorations from it before I'd even left the house...but that's not going to stop me worshiping it from afar (and waiting for the sales)...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...