"O sleep, O gentle sleep, nature's soft nurse, how have I frightened thee, that thou no more wilt weigh my eye-lids down and steep my senses in forgetfulness?" - William Shakespeare

I imagine that, every so often, the humble beaver wanders home...after a hard day chewing on trees and pushing them upstream...asking nothing more than to put his tail up and run a little dental floss through his weary incisors...when he realizes that he completely forgot to do 'a', 'b', or possibly even 'c'. I, my friends, am that Castor canadensis. For, knowing that I was facing a week of days whose sole activities were work and sleep, I pre-wrote what (in my addled mind) I considered to be enough posts to cover my blog-free period...completely managing to forget Saturday in my calculations. Hence yesterday's deafening silence...

A couple of more hours sleep is needed...during which time I will (hopefully) be dreaming of Phillip Lim's collection for next Spring...and not sleep-deprived semi-aquatic rodents.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...