"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson

Generally, I can stumble through craft projects...creating an end result that may be a shade short of perfection but doesn't fall to pieces on its first outing...with Hermès' "make your own collier de chien" however, I have met my Waterloo.

I was on track when it came to finding a decent thickness of paper to print the design onto...I was a whiz with the scissors and blades needed to cut out the multitude of slivers of paper required to complete the project...I was an utter failure when it came to the level of dexterity necessary to fold and assembled the aforementioned slivers. Forget bracelet...my overabundance of thumbs created a Hermès-patterned paperweight.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...