"Splish, splash! I jumped back in the bath...Well how was I to know there was a party going on?" - Bobby Darin

If you're a frequent...or even semi-frequent...visitor to this blog you will know that I have a slight addiction to tracking down rubber footwear. It's not a fetish...just the knowledge gained from a childhood spent in a very water-logged part of Scotland that walking around all day with damp feet makes you miserable.

The latest bits of rubbery goodness to float into my field of vision are these lace up booties from Loeffler Randall. Certainly worth splashing out on...sorry...I love a pun almost as much as I love rain boots...
Photobucket
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    10:44 AM
    Really effective info, lots of thanks for the article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...