"Don't expect mangoes when you plant papayas." - unknown

I know that I have gushed on previous occasions when I came face-to-face with the totally-unexpected-and-therefore-completely-wonderful care package. This time, it came from Australia and...amongst other things...contained a tub of Lucas' Papaw Ointment. The papaya, I have to say, has never been a favorite of mine from a taste standpoint...but, as a variety of the genus and squelched into a goo, it completely redeems itself. And, in the battle of papaya versus the-irritating-dry-skin-which-was-the-unwelcome-by-product-of-Daniel-the-walking-cast, won hands (or should that be leg?) down...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    4:31 PM
    My former boss' wife and daughter swear by this stuff. I've always been curious; I guess I'll have to pick up a tub.
  • 3:46 PM
    Hey, there's a lot of effective info here!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...