"Think, in mounting higher, The angels would press on us, and aspire To drop some golden orb of perfect song Into our deep, dear silence." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I realize that by this point you're probably a little sick of my waxing rhapsodic about World Market's absurdly inexpensive jewelry...especially those of you who live nowhere near one of their stores. All I can say as a mea culpa is that they do sell a few items online...though, inevitably, none of those that I find in their stores...like this leather and brass-balled beauty...offering a certain amount of subdued glamor for a little less than $20...

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Unknown said...
    1:52 PM
    amazing necklace

    http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
    x
  • Jennifer said...
    11:17 PM
    Pardon me while I wipe drool off of my keyboard... that is fantastic! Yet again you've reminded me that I live no where near one of their stores :(
  • Hebden said...
    6:53 AM
    Sorry Jennifer...I actually hesitated posting this as I know it's annoying. If you ever see something that you have to have from WM let me know...if I'm not traveling I'd be more than happy to buy/ship something to you :)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...