"Why hope to live a long life if we're only going to fill it with self-absorption, body maintenance, and image repair? When we die, do we want people to exclaim 'She looked ten years younger,' or do we want them to say 'She lived a great life'?" - unknown

If I were a sleek, high-maintenance sort of femme I know what would be top of my Christmas wish list...Nars wooden bento box...with two Kabuki cups nestled inside...hand-poured with Maiko and Sakura lip colors...with a Kabuki lip brush for precise application. Of course, I'm as un-HM as you can get...and manage to nibble off lip color within about 5 seconds of application...this is one of those "admire from afar" kind of items...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • theguildedpage said...
    12:02 PM
    It won't truly have success, I believe this way.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...