"And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words." - the Bible

Theoretically, we are entering one of the 'thank you letter' times of year...I say theoretically because, nowadays, the TYL seems to be thought of as a quaint, outdated custom...filed in the historical archives along with powdered wigs and hansom cabs...and I'll admit to being guilty of perpetrating the sin of the 'thank you email' when it would be a lot more meaningful (and not that much more time consuming) to take pen to paper, add a stamp, and wait a few days for my missive to be received.

However, if I ever manage to shake off the shackles of laziness...and actually write a TYL with good, old fashioned ink...I know what I want to use...D.L. & Co.'s Foul Play pen set (with plume pen and talon letter opener). The paper, naturally, will be their delft skull notecards...because it's been too long since I wrote about anything skull-related.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...