"Take, if you must, this little bag of dreams, Unloose the cord, and they will wrap you round." - William Butler Yeats

I love a little fashion DIY...if only because it allows me to do a little creative math when it comes to larger purchases (cue cries of "but look what I saved on item X by making it myself"). Truth be told, though...such is my inherent laziness...that even sourcing the flotsam and jetsam necessary for a specific craft project can sometimes seem like a Herculean task. Which probably explains my enthusiasm for these little bags of joy from dismountcreative...for a mere $10 you have all the paraphernalia necessary to make a Proenza Schouler-esque neon mountaineering rope bracelet...while for $15 you get to try your hand (egad, another pun) at putting together a geode ring.

Let the shopping justification sums commence...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...