"To write a good love letter, you ought to begin without knowing what you mean to say, and to finish without knowing what you have written" - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

My final anti-cupid suggestion isn't quite a love letter...more a sentence...a sprinkling of words...a banner statement, if you will...

Photobucket
Though...in an attempt to prove that I'm not a complete curmudgeon when it comes to the under-dressed child with the bow and arrow...I'm including a rather sweet rendition of Never Tear Us Apart with today's post...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    9:05 PM
    That banner... one of my favorite songs!
  • pay per head said...
    9:31 PM
    Thanks, great share.I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article.
  • Joanna Schroder said...
    3:10 AM
    Good share

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...