"I have too much money invested in sweaters." - Bob Hope

How long will it take for me to realize that I am the living embodiment of "never say never"?  Probably a lifetime...who knows, I may even be buried claiming that "I always wanted a coffin but, what the hell, go ahead and cremate me".

For, fresh on the heels of questioning why anyone would fork over their cash...months in advance of the anticipated delivery date...and with a less-than-customer-friendly return policy...on something from Moda Operandi's website...I found myself handing over my credit card information for a sweater (egads...a sweater?...right at the beginning of summer...and in full knowledge of the mountain of woolens already gaining dangerous heights in my closet). Not just any sweater, it's true...a distressed Fair Isle from Edun's Fall/Winter collection...classic...yet destroyed...always a dangerously alluring combination in my eyes.

Now I just have to wait until August to get my sticky little hands on it...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 4:35 AM
    This will not succeed in reality, that is what I think.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...