"Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards." - Benjamin Franklin

I realize that a good portion of the American-based population are at the beach today...laying in the sand...nibbling on mildly inedible (and overly grilled) bits of meat...and anticipating a ballistic barrage of fireworks once the sun goes down. I wish them well (from an air-conditioned apartment)...and hope that none of the female population are greeted by a man wearing these...

Photobucket
Hundreds of nauseatingly bad pick-up lines come to mind..."I have my eye on you"..."I'll be seeing you"...or "Here's looking at you kid"...scratching only the sandy surface...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    9:28 PM
    An acid trip in clothing form. Another example of poor judgement by retailers. That is, if anyone is attempting to sell them.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...