"And one day God might come on back...With a summer tan and a Cadillac" - Christine Anderson

At the beginning of every summer...in that epicenter of the storm...my "mind's eye"...I imagine a season of outfits in which I will be crisp and cool...calm in the heat and humidity. The fact that, as each summer draws to a close, I feel bedraggled...sweaty...and longing for the comforting cocoon of sweater and coat...does not lessen my madness.

Especially when I come across pictures such as this...Camille Bidault Waddington...at her summer home in France. Relaxed, yet polished. The seemingly "effortless" outfit that is so blindingly difficult to attain.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    1:23 AM
    At the beginning of every summer...in that epicenter of the storm...my "mind's eye"...I imagine a season of outfits in which I will be crisp and cool...calm in the heat and humidity.
    Relift XS

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...