"Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time." - Winston Churchill

Item of lust...a 1950's triple link chain bracelet made from 18k gold.

Photobucket

Item of reality...a rectangular stretch bracelet from Topshop.

Photobucket

Savings...$10,475.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • 8:39 PM
    These bracelets are beautiful! I love anything that is gold and these are great. I'm not too crazy about the price but then again fashion can be expensive :)
  • Anonymous said...
    2:12 AM
    ..
    Hello, I'm just wandering the blogosphere and here I am at your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works


    *_* nEnEng *_*
    Buy and Sell
  • pay per head said...
    9:28 PM
    wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!
  • 12:41 AM
    Brad pitt leather jacket taken from the Film “Fight club” worn by Brad pitt available here,buy this superb quality Leather
    Jacket Jacket with worldwide shipping
  • Noval said...
    8:38 PM
    good article :)
  • 2:12 AM
    very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...